New Holland TVT155 with Cambridge Rollers......

NewHolland2

nice pics Mart. Noticed quite a few fileds near me have now been ploughed, pressed and rolled etc. :o...bit early i thought :-\ :-\

Thanks Ben......Yeah this is the earliest I have ever known this farmer to plant a crop...... :o

I'm wondering if it will perhaps be kale for sheep feed over the Winter...... ;) ;)

Thanks Ben......Yeah this is the earliest I have ever known this farmer to plant a crop...... :o

I'm wondering if it will perhaps be kale for sheep feed over the Winter...... ;) ;)

We're about to start drilling stubble turnips for over winter sheep feed, give it a few more days and its the right sort of time to be drilling oilseed rape for an early crop next year :);)

Nice pictures as per usual Martin :)

Nice pics New Holland 2 where did u take them

Thanks gogreengelb...... :)

They were taken outside my house in Angus, Scotland...... :);)

We're about to start drilling stubble turnips for over winter sheep feed, give it a few more days and its the right sort of time to be drilling oilseed rape for an early crop next year :);)

Nice pictures as per usual Martin :)

Cheers Gavin...... :)

I did think OSR but I would have thought it would have been pretty early for up here......Give it a couple of weeks until the seeds grow a bit and I'll find out...... :);)

Handy snaps mate  :)

A good rain and the ground will explode hey.

Cheers Oli...... :)

I know what you mean, we haven't had much rain recently as the pics show...... :);)

nice pics (dare i say it !) and nice machine.

but I wonder what classic oldie it may replace ?

Cheers John...... :)

No fears of it replacing an oldie the tractors on this farm are all pretty new:-

N Reg Ford 9030 Bi-Directional (Wouldn't be replaced I think)

52 Reg New Holland TM140 (x2)

55 Reg New Holland TS135-A (x1)

So it will probably be one of the TM140's that will be going if he gets it...... :);)

nice nh2   :P :P would love to see one like that pulling a silage trailer   :P :P

Cheers mate, no chance of it pulling a silage trailer around here I'm afraid...... :-\ :);)