Bebo - My Space

Deere-est

So whats it all about then? These online communities are getting a mention here and in the press so is it something Deere-est needs in his life? Do you use them? If so, which one? What does it do for you? Why do use it? Is it free? What functions does it offer?

Tris its the greatest gimmick I set mine up and all it is for is teenagers and college students to waste their time on talking sh!t and making idiots out of themselves - its free alright but if you ask me its way over rated  ;)

The only person I know with a Bebo page is precisely the kind of person whom I go to great lengths to avoid at parties etc. ;D

So there you go. ;)

What me  :D :D :D

I set-up a bebo account really to keep in contact with alot of people up here really easier then msn etc but i dont do any of crappy blogs whats the point no one cares

Girlfriend has just discovered bebo!!!!! its doing my head in cos now she spends loads of time on the puter and i cant get on to have a look at the forum :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Have a word!!!!

I may set one up then just to talk rubbish and post my photo's of USA if I can.

What me  :D :D :D

I set-up a bebo account really to keep in contact with alot of people up here really easier then msn etc but i dont do any of crappy blogs whats the point no one cares

I set up a Bebo account so i could annoy you on there as well as on here ;D::):D :D

• 2 months later...