wanna buy this ricky?????

smish

Good man Stan, putting that trailer on the Ford is the best way to get rid of it ;D ;D Although going in high 4th down the that steep hill would make for some better results, especially if there was a good solid wall for it to hit :P :P ;)

I'm guessing 24 ton gross :-\ :-\

Good man Stan some pics - that hill at the Bridges has been the undoing of some egos over the years - lads when your going up this you have to stop at a junction first so you don't get any run at it all and its about 1 in 1.5 all the way up for about 300 yards to Wallace's main gate  :o

Nice to see a Mixie Toomey trailer as well at long last  ;)

They are some yoke - lorry alu bodies.

As for the load 18.5 tonnes on the trailer so about 7 net and 25.5 gross  ???

Was shunting trailers myself for the weekend a Toomey and a Smyth for my neighbour but I'd say we had bigger loads than that on them. A pic of the Deutz to follow later  ;)

It's a wonder Wallace's were open on Saturday/Sunday as I know WFC in New Ross closed early on Saturday and Minch in Stokestown were closed early as well and only open for 1.5 hrs on Sunday morning much to the disgust and anger of most farmers around.  >:(

As F-P has pointed out, she could easily have had another tonne on board. He was trying to get to the yard before they closed, so he pulled out without topping her up. I was on my way back from meeting SmallClaas and I met him on the road and decided to get some pics.

Normally he would have had a 7600 carting, but she had a problem with the pick-up hitch.

The funniest thing was seeing the driver of the Claas Ares 610 he had round baling. "he's a bit young" sez I ; "He's thirteen" sez Ray, "but its his second year on the baler".

Some things never change!

Memories of drawing barley into Danny Nolan's on the Bosheen with a David Brown 1210 when I wasn't a whole lot older!  :P

I thought smallclaas was up the country  ???

I presume it was a Renault Ares 610 not a Claas ,Stan if it had a Rollant 255 with a big ding in the back door I think I know the contractor involved  ;)

Danny Nolan's where was that and it must have been a good few years ago  :D :D

Stan are you from around the New Ross area originally  ???

• 1 month later...

yea its still there. lots of calls and lads lookin at her, but think they were all just bored on a saturday with nothin to do!!! time wasters. and anyone that was interested wanted it for nothin. so if it doesnt sell in the next few weeks ill keep her

yep. my one will eat yours up any hill fully loaded, youll hit the hill doin 40k and it'll die quicker than a little fly under a swatter, mine will just pull on all the way and wont loose a heartbeat.i'll be eatin the back door off your trailer, sure i might even give you a push if im feelin generous!!!!!