Nasty devil

Rick

Last time out this JD picked up a bolt and bent one of its blades.  So my cus was changing the blade and had a 2 by 4 stuck under the drum.....duh.....anyway the wood slipped and the drum turned and cut off my cuz finger......off to the doc he went and got it sewed back on and his brother finished the job for him.....interesting I looked at the bent blade and surprised me how sharp they are....

000_0632.jpg

Nice 2wd choppers they were, hope he's ok though Rick, and if you carry on saying things like that about Deeres Nash i'm going to hire one out and try something like that on you!

How can we believe your opinion any more as you are no longer the silage expert after yesterdays numpty  :D;)

• 5 months later...
Thats a bit personal isn't it? Its a wonder you didn't check to see which finger it was and whether it would limit his chances of marriage, know what I mean 'Arry.? ;);D

now that is a bit below the belt. ::).................................... :D :D :D

We used a bit of wood when we changed the blades on our Jaguar 900 but i held the wood while the other chap worked on the blades, no one is allowed to work in that area of the chopper alone, bosses orders