Dramatic Settings For A Fendt Drilling Stubble Turnips...

Powerstarâ„¢

We just drilled our stubble turnips with a Vaderstad behind a Gregoire Besson Discordan tillage train, also put some on with a rape seeder mounted on the GB as an experiment. In the past we have spread them on with our Kuhn spreader and even ploughed and drilled them, they aren't really too fussy but they just need moisture to grow.  :);)

As i'm not in to root crop/arable I wouldn't know Jase, but I know last year they ran it on a JD 6610, (160 HP) shouldn't need to much to drag it though the ground, it's not very wide and has hydraulic folding wheels for headland turns.

6610 is only about 110-120 hp I would think you mean a 6910 mate  ;)

6610 is only about 110-120 hp I would think you mean a 6910 mate  ;)

I did think that unless its been tweaked, other wise there could be a smell here which you know too well at the minute Colm........ :D :D :D :D ;)

I did think that unless its been tweaked, other wise there could be a smell here which you know too well at the minute Colm........ :D :D :D :D ;)

Don't you start as well Gav  :D :D I'm already after giving an earful to Jason and Ben about this  :D :D

Might have been a bit hot under the collar too - if you get my drift  ;) ;)

It smells like what you are thinking about Gav from over here as well  :D :D ;)