MF135

farmermarshall

mmmmm i like my anatomy as it is thanks marky, shes fine about it at home, but on holiday no way, to be honest i need a break from it to ,as works been manic and i am just knackered at min, ,should be all fired up and fergys away when i get back, do a nice run of 10 500's and then maybe 10 600's ,see how i feel

mmmmm i like my anatomy as it is thanks marky, shes fine about it at home, but on holiday no way, to be honest i need a break from it to ,as works been manic and i am just knackered at min, ,should be all fired up and fergys away when i get back, do a nice run of 10 500's and then maybe 10 600's ,see how i feel

I only want one of each Sean  :o :o

• 2 weeks later...

I hope UH build a Super Major, as then it would be a small leap from building that to producing a model of a Super Major based County Super 4! However, I would prefer if they concentrated on building a model of the nicest looking vintage tractor around - the DB Cropmaster!:D

I agree with the first bit but not the second  :D :D