1/32 Scale Models

Cropmaster

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it's all assumption at this point. As UH haven't made a 1:32 model to rival the 1:16 YOU can't say that the 1:16 would be better as it hasn't happened. If it were to happen then 1:16 would NO ADVANTAGES AT ALL  ;D

Very true... so do you think then.... IF UH made a 1:32 range of classic & vintage that it would give the collector no advantage to collect 1:16 scale  ???

Well it's all assumption at this point. As UH haven't made a 1:32 model to rival the 1:16 YOU can't say that the 1:16 would be better as it hasn't happened. If it were to happen then 1:16 would NO ADVANTAGES AT ALL  ;D

Even if UH did their best to produce highly detailed 1/32 scale models of their vintage tractors, it would simply be physically impossible (for reasons outlined in my previous posts) for these models to contain some of the finer details that can be incorporated into the larger 1/16 scale versions. Thus, one can say that 1/32 scale models would not be as detailed as 1/16 scale replicas! ;D ;D ;D

Even if UH did their best to produce highly detailed 1/32 scale models of their vintage tractors, it would simply be physically impossible (for reasons outlined in my previous posts) for these models to contain some of the finer details that can be incorporated into the larger 1/16 scale versions. Thus, one can say that 1/32 scale models would not be as detailed as 1/16 scale replicas! ;D ;D ;D

How do you know this are you a farm toys manufacturer ??? 

:D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for steering me to this topic Britfarmer,our Fordson major instructions do show injector pipes fitted but seldom does anyone go to the trouble as if they're not bent correctly they look a mess.

As for room required for 1/16th models: 8 yes 8! times as much as 1.32.

Mistakes stand out more on 1/16th too!

I've got quite a few 1/16 but mainly where there isn't a 1/32 yet.

Oh & look at all those extra materials that are being used up from mother natures precious resources! :)::):D

Thanks for steering me to this topic Britfarmer,our Fordson major instructions do show injector pipes fitted but seldom does anyone go to the trouble as if they're not bent correctly they look a mess.

As for room required for 1/16th models: 8 yes 8! times as much as 1.32.

Mistakes stand out more on 1/16th too!

I've got quite a few 1/16 but mainly where there isn't a 1/32 yet.

Oh & look at all those extra materials that are being used up from mother natures precious resources! :)::):D

her.. here..... well said NIGEL  ;)

It seems to me that a 1:1 scale model would be best suited for cropmaster. The detail should definitly be superior than a 1:16.

I agree that a 1:16 model has the potential to contain better detail, but how many manufacturers are willing to do them ?

It seems to me that Ertl have produced a very detailed 8530 in 1:32 scale much better is not needed in my collection. However I sincerly hope that Siku can create a little better detailed 1:32 models.

It seems to me that a 1:1 scale model would be best suited for cropmaster. The detail should definitly be superior than a 1:16.

I agree that a 1:16 model has the potential to contain better detail, but how many manufacturers are willing to do them ?

It seems to me that Ertl have produced a very detailed 8530 in 1:32 scale much better is not needed in my collection. However I sincerly hope that Siku can create a little better detailed 1:32 models.

I have enough 1:1 scale models at the moment! Siku's 1:32 scale models could indeed be more detailed. However, many of their 1/32 scale tractors were designed as toys and not necessarily as collectors' items. The steering mechanism of many of Siku's 1:32 scale tractors for example, is very user friendly and easy to operate. This, along with features such as tractor cabs without plastic 'glass' make such models easier for children to play with than Britains' tractors.  ;)