AW green colour match

alpinefocus

Question

got to go to halfords later for some mustard yellow paint, but i also need a colour match AW green ??? ??? ???.  I cant think of a suitable shade (no cars on the road in vivid green) and wondered if anyone else has tried to match this colour? otherwise i need to spend extra to get a special can made up for me locally

any help would be greatfully appreciated

7 answers to this question

I am making a 10tonner richard western, should have pics at the weekend.

started painting last night, if i cant find right green i think i will end making different model.

rung a couple of dealers last night, no one stocks the green i want

I am making a 10tonner richard western, should have pics at the weekend.

started painting last night, if i cant find right green i think i will end making different model.

rung a couple of dealers last night, no one stocks the green i want

you tried biggwoods @ walford cross dan , i know they used to deal when they were collins trailers ,but not sure about when they went AW you want the light green & not the dark i take it ? & theres always highwood in yeovil they not got any ?

i know the local fergy dealer i use sells a non oem brand of paint ,which has all sorts of colours in there book, i have got to go back and order a griffiths orange, and a class green ,along with a couple of other bits , can ask if they do a aw green if you want, and what the brand name is, your local may be able to source it then, strange thing is they dont do balliys green 

you tried biggwoods @ walford cross dan , i know they used to deal when they were collins trailers ,but not sure about when they went AW you want the light green & not the dark i take it ? & theres always highwood in yeovil they not got any ?

I went to highwood the other day and no joy, the storeman if said they had blue green :-[ and yellow green :-[ but no AW green.  I'll take a trip to bigwoods on the weekend as i think they are still a supplier.

Can you ask for me then tm810