Ford fans

Guest XYLON524

It is just a telescopic boom isn't it? There are no moving parts on the ass end, just the pivot point in the middle of the boom and maybe one extansion? Bloody heavy duty and you lose the use of the linkage. Can't be an ag machine, maybe your right Oliver, forestry or some kind of municiple thing. A waste plant or the likes?

Guest XYLON524

Just done some research here you go guys

Total accepted loading weight : 2 T.

Lifting capacity up to 7 m. high

Adjustable at the rear to all types of tractors

Main curved arm, lateral tipping, axial locking for tough works and for road taking.

Highly resistant telescopic head, laterally displaced for a maximum panoramic view.

High rotation of the fastening plate

Quick change of tool thanks to the quick fastening plate LAMY (manual locking)

Total compatibility of the fastening plate to the range of LAMY

Quick mounting and dismounting on tractors

High stability at halt guaranteed by two lateral telescopic

still begs the question why though other than large lift capibillity?? but tele loaders can do that to

That's what I was thinking Sean......Nothing a telehandler couldn't do there...... :-\

Saves the cost of an extra machine I suppose, but the attachment itself would be quite expensive I would imagine...... :-\

Not half as versatile though Jase and although it is easy to remove, when it is fitted up you have lost the use of a tractor still. . . JDC's point was a good one, I never though of that. Imagine the back end getting happy if you had more muck on side of the fork than the other. . . that pivoting front axle could be pretty dangerous. .

It doesn't look like it pivots at the back end though?

It doesn't mate, with the ram being underneath the elbow in the boom it pivot's here upwards. Thats alot of stress. Obviously the thing works else they wouldn't have made the bloody thing but. .. .. . it does look sh1t to say the least!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  :D :D :D :D :D