Trucks

CJ

now i know there not 1/32 or farmmodels but i thought some of you might be interested

these are the only three corgi models i have (mainly because of the price) they are all limited ediition

1st bulmers 124 470 container truck

2nd R S Charmicheal 164 580 container truck

3rd Ian hayes 144 530 cement powder truck

sorry about the pic quality dont know what happened

no tippers yet i got the 2nd and 3rd models because they are from n ireland and i liked the look of the bulmers outfit, the detail is great on them :)

I have seen pics of some Corgi models that have tipping cabs to reveal engine detail etc...... :o

They are great models I think......Corgi really push the boat out with them......They'll have Limited Edition Tachograph Style certificates with them eh?

Corgi and Tekno make some really really wonderful models. There are alot more available now than a few years back especially with the introduction of fleet replicas now.

Just a shame they are not 1/32  :(

My quest continues!!! :-[

Corgi and Tekno make some really really wonderful models. There are alot more available now than a few years back especially with the introduction of fleet replicas now.

Just a shame they are not 1/32  :(

My quest continues!!! :-[

you are 100% right tris great models just cant afford to collect corgi and farm models but if i got a 1/32 cattle truck with the same detail as corgi has i would jump over the moon! well mybe not :D

• 3 months later...

keep ya eye out as 4c and me will have some 6wheel MAN and RENAULT 1/32 livestock lorries availible in the coming months ;)

sorry only just saw this reply sl but will you be makeing a 164 v8 580 topline 6 wheel livestock lorry and maybe a trailer for her as well  ??? ???

The Hi-bar on the R470 you have used is the same as the R series Lo-Bar aswell Jase, they fix on the front of the bumper rather than the underside like on the 4 series. Nice livery, same as Jack Richards up Naths way around Hulland, Derbyshire. You've done a grand job mate.  :)

(Now I can see a stretched T-cab chassis with a crane behind the cab coming on!!!)