At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice pics mart, how much does it cost to hire a big spreader in then? compaired to getting a second/third hand of from somewhere

Sure we had it for about £100 - £120 per day last year Sean........We'd only really need it for two days if we had the two loaders loading so probably just as easy and less hastle than having our own........ :)

We are next year Pete, Rotaspreader's being sold and just going to hire a big one, wee thing gets it done but just takes too long........ :D;)

why sell it mart , it won't cost anything parked up & there's always that just in case moment right when you need it.

when one of my bosses stopped growing corn he sold 3 good MF high sided trailers ? i had to haul out dung in a single axle dump trailer after they went  ! pity to have let them go ,  when we needed to collect stockfeed spuds we were forever borrowing a trailer from the neighbours should have kept at least one  ::)

Looking to get cracking with the sowing soon - just waiting for the local contractor to let us know when he's coming........Still about 25 acres to plough so the boss is on that and I'm going to be running the Triple K in front of the drill, took it for a run round the end-rigs the other day to see how my girl would cope and you can tell she's getting old - wasn't ahppy having the Triple K behind her that's for sure........ :'( :'(