At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats that to replace martin. no ronny gardiner then

Not replacing anything Peter, a bit of diversification, the boss is wanting to start hiring them out, looking at buying a low-loader too (for us to transport the Merlo around with as well as hiring it out)........ :) :)

All the stock out then Mart ???

Pretty much Colm, just 10 to go out from the other side of the court, all due to go out this week once four get their feet done........ :)

whats that behind the merlo in the last pic mart?? looks like another tractor in the barn with loader on it?

That'll be the 165 with Bicieffe bedder Sean........ :)

Massey165withBicieffeBedder1407.jpg

ah, that tank above the cab was in the angle to look like a loader, nice to see the old girl getting a good use

any news on that laoder going on the 675 mate?? been a while now,whats the 675 getting used for now anyway

Not got the International back yet so can't get the loader on the 675 till the lad is finished with the Nash........It's not actually been used for much to be honest so far Sean, had it out on Saturday and gave it a wash down but we've got a grubbing job lined up for it to give it a little work out soon........ :);)

Looking good Mart - I've been at that job today too.  ;)

Cheers John........How many courts are you emptying?

I reckon and it's just a little inkling. . you're pretty glad to have got this job, Mart. Am I right?!

Lovely pic updates mate and nice to see the boss thinking forward to how he is going to fund your company Defender.  8);)

Looking good Mart-E ,(as usual  :)) Can't wait for wrapping and bailing pictures!

Cheers Luke, looking forward to getting the 3095 back on the wrapper again........ :) :)

I reckon and it's just a little inkling. . you're pretty glad to have got this job, Mart. Am I right?!

Lovely pic updates mate and nice to see the boss thinking forward to how he is going to fund your company Defender.  8);)

Cheers Tris........You're spot on mate, I couldn't have been luckier really  ;)

Company Defender eh, that sounds good........ 8)

mart could you do me a favour  :-[;);D could you take a picture of the sticker in the 3095 that shows the speeds of the gears at certain revs  :) i think its on the right door glass isit  :-\ :) :) thanks  :);):)

No problem Rich, will be using the old girl tomorrow so will do that for you........ :)