At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he changed colour  to green what size was it do you know

A small 6010 series model I think Peter........ :)

Whoar... she's a real peach mart... would have been right for you to own that one mate  ;)

She's in fine fettle for sure... a real credit to it's owner that mate - thanks for the pics by the way  :-*:P;)

She certainly is Marky........Yeah, I was thinking I wouldn't have said no to it if I'd have been offered it........ :D;)

Nice looking calves Mart, some right little troopers there. As for 'My Girl' you just love that 3095 matey don't you?!

Cheers Tris, we've got about 21 calves just now with about another 20 to come yet and they're all doing well so far, apart from a twin who's needing bottle fed as the mother is just not interested........As for the 3095, yeah I've grown pretty attached to her........ ;)

Some very nice pictures there Martin, your 3095 looks very tidy, would love to get behind the wheel of one again. :)

Cheers Walter........Aye she's a good old girl, getting a bit long in the tooth with 13,100 hours now but she's still able to put the work in........ :)

Good pics Mart - the 6480 shouldn't have much problem with that spreader.  :)

Like the 675 too, but not sure about those worklights.  :D

Cheers John........No it was pretty easy for her  ;) boss is considering buying a big rear discharge one for next year........

Indeed, something says the worklights aren't quite original........ :D

what do you think about the merlo? any good or bad points about it? i drive a 40.7 turbofarmer and i think she's a great wee tool, one thing i dont like is the spools for changing onto or taken off the shear grab takes a bit longer because they are screw on ones :-\

She's a handy wee machine right enough, only problem she has is she has a tendency to over-heat........ :-\

The spools that we use for the bale squeeze are just the usual push on type so have no problems at all........The wee pin for clipping on the attachments is very useful and makes for quick coupling........

Brillant pictures Mart, very nice

Cheers........ :)

what do you think about the merlo? any good or bad points about it? i drive a 40.7 turbofarmer and i think she's a great wee tool, one thing i dont like is the spools for changing onto or taken off the shear grab takes a bit longer because they are screw on ones :-\

Why don't you just change them over to snap connectors as I doubt screw fittings would have been a factory fit. :-\

think our one is round the back at the farm. we hire one in from Alan smith when we needed one. last summer we hired in two one on the 6820 and i had the other on the 6830 weren't long in the fields, looked good to

That would have been quite a team Pete, we hired in a KTwo last year from a lad near Errol who had a John Deere 6910, can't remember the lad's name........ :-\