At work with Martin (NH2)

NewHolland2

no the fork hit the walls ok, just was no good in the corners?? mind you they were old buildings with very uneven corners and edges to them,as for that size area,best buy in a new loader i recon, as i anit shovling that much sutff round :D :D :D :D :D

They needed the Bobcats as the bays in the shed have posts every 3-4m apart in all directions so the Fergies without power steering and with a front loader on just couldn't get between them other than to go straight in the doors and out again so the Bobcats had to push it into the gangway level with the doors for them to reach :);)

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to much luxary really mart, when the fergys couldn't get into the corners i went in armed with a fork and wellies, and shovled it out into the fork or the middel for the next load , you youngsters  :D :D and hard work cor ::) ::)::)

seen one of those Weidemann or something very similar down here today,on a local farm, ,parked up in a feild

I have to do that too even with the Massey Skid Steer Sean...... :D;) ;)

Oh bugger... sorry I missed this thread for so long Mart... what a little gem of a thing that skid steer is mate... I'd love a go in one of those...

As for the digger information... Sounds like a 20 to me Gavvers.... do we assume these loaders were cabless mate  ???

I'll see if I can hook out some pics if I can  ;)

Oh bugger... sorry I missed this thread for so long Mart... what a little gem of a thing that skid steer is mate... I'd love a go in one of those...

As for the digger information... Sounds like a 20 to me Gavvers.... do we assume these loaders were cabless mate  ???

I'll see if I can hook out some pics if I can  ;)

No worries Marky......They're a good fun thing to drive......Especially if I get left to it...... ;D;) ;)

Nice one mart... some nice modren kit there mate... how's my 1080 doing  ???

Cheers Marky......A couple more pictures from today to post later on...... :)

The 1080 still resides at the back of the machine shed waiting to be restored some day......Will try for some better pictures of it next weekend...... :);)

Mart told me it rolled down a ditch flipped 4 times and caught on fire Marky, then they had to replace it with a Ford 5000.

:D :D :D......Even I don't hate the thing that much...... :D :D ;)

Well not much going on today......Mucked out some more of the pens......We're hoping to hire in a big 10 tonne Samson in about 3 weeks time and get it allspread so we want as much out and in the fields as possible......There's talk that I'll be doing all the loading of the spreader with the Massey 3095 and front loader so that would be a good few days work (just as well I'm off Monday 13th, will give us three days to do it if we can get the machine)......

1) Massey Ferguson 3095

2) Merlo with Sanderson Tow-Tip Bucket

:) :) ;)

post-32-132638559705_thumb.jpg

post-32-132638559716_thumb.jpg

Thanks Mart... for once... I don't have a brochure on the 915 I don't think...  :-[

Have to get on ebay and sort that out then  ;)

From what I've seen Marky I think it's quite a common loader to be fitted to the 3000 Series models......

We've also got a Massey 80 loader on an old International with forks on it and a spare Massey 80 loader with a bucket...... :) :) ;)

From what I've seen Marky I think it's quite a common loader to be fitted to the 3000 Series models......

We've also got a Massey 80 loader on an old International with forks on it and a spare Massey 80 loader with a bucket...... :) :) ;)

Oh I see Mart... well the 80 is more my era... I have plenty of brochures on the MF80 mate  ;D ... I really need to get a bit more "up-to-date" with my collection really  :-[

Oh I see Mart... well the 80 is more my era... I have plenty of brochures on the MF80 mate  ;D ... I really need to get a bit more "up-to-date" with my collection really  :-[

The wee 80 loader on the Nashy is a handy wee thing......We just use it as a silage loader for carting bales into the court......Just a shame the foot throttle gave up the ghost on the Nashy at the weekend...... :'( :'( ;)

How you find the room for it all mate I will never know...... :D :D ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Another busy day today......Started off as usual feeding all thw cows but then I took the Navara pick-up to the other farm and the boss took the 6475 with Marshall trailer up ready to start mucking out. We came back down and then I went back up in the Navara and the boss in the Merlo. While he was mucking out I was kept busy bedding previosuly mucked courts with the International loader tractor......The cows seemed really happy to get outside on such a nice day while we mucked the main court out......

I finished up about 3 and came back down to the main farm and started feeding the cows down here again......The finished off by having a quick drove of my new toy......A JCB 804 mini-excavator bought in preparation for a fair bit of farm tidying and concreting later in the year...... :) :) ;)

It doesn't sound like a great deal of jobs to be doing in the course of a day but I wasn't off my feet and time just files......Plus it was a great day weather wise......One of the best days on the job yet I think...... :) :) ;)

Another busy day today......Started off as usual feeding all thw cows but then I took the Navara pick-up to the other farm and the boss took the 6475 with Marshall trailer up ready to start mucking out. We came back down and then I went back up in the Navara and the boss in the Merlo. While he was mucking out I was kept busy bedding previosuly mucked courts with the International loader tractor......The cows seemed really happy to get outside on such a nice day while we mucked the main court out......

I finished up about 3 and came back down to the main farm and started feeding the cows down here again......The finished off by having a quick drove of my new toy......A JCB 804 mini-excavator bought in preparation for a fair bit of farm tidying and concreting later in the year...... :) :) ;)

It doesn't sound like a great deal of jobs to be doing in the course of a day but I wasn't off my feet and time just files......Plus it was a great day weather wise......One of the best days on the job yet I think...... :) :) ;)

that sounds like fun mart... will you be head digger driver then mate  ???

Oh... and can we see some pics of the little JCB please Mart  ???;)

Yep......The wee JCB and the MF Skid Steer are my toys......Nobody else gets near them...... ;D

Used it to do a bit of excavating behind one of the buildings today in preparation for concreting but only for about 10 minutes as I was finishing early......

Will get some pictures next weekend for you Marky...... :);)

• 2 weeks later...

Just to keep you updated the job is still going great......Will be my 4 month anniversary soon...... :)

News so far over the past week or so is that dung should have been all spread now but thanks to the absolutely awful weather it's been postponed......Probably meaning all dung and ploughing will not be completed in time for March 21st...... :'(

On the plus side when I went to feed the other farm this morning we have a new calf......A happy and healthy heifer calf...... :)

We have a few other cows expecting calves by the end of this month too...... :)

Massey Ferguson 3095 loader tractor and my Caterpillar Forklift are both fixed now thanks to the mechanic visit this morning......

Will try and get some pictures over the next week or so but don't really have much time to stop...... :D;)