ROS AGRITEC HARROW

Ros Agritec - Joskin Scariflex Harrow

These are fairly brittle in the real world so you wouldn't expect anything less at 32 times smaller. ... You'd be wrong then!! It's an all diecast frame and a strong one at that. Diecast headstock to which are attached two rams for verticle folding for transport. Attached to the frame via diecast pin and clevice. Wire follower fingers in three staggered banks to the rear of the frame, resin/plastic comb infront of these and a resin/plastic bar infront of this. Four wheels with crank handle to adjust pressure of middle comb and a lever to the rear to adjust hieght of the followers aswell as a hydraulic pipe add to the detail of this very very nice model. The Merlo impressed me, this secures my vote towards ROS getting a major foot hold in amongst UH, RC2 and SIKU with products like this to offer.

you home Ben ??? ??? :o :o

yeah, left at 1 was back by 3.27pm :D :D.....we went the route i told him to drive down, A303. M3, M25, A1 :D :D :D....when will he learn ::)

nearly hit a pheasant at ??mph ::)

got over took my a M5 who was going very fast.....Marky pulled out to catch him, he thought we were cops, slowed down very quickly :D :D :D :D.......Marky got past him later ::)

yeah, left at 1 was back by 3.27pm :D :D.....we went the route i told him to drive down, A303. M3, M25, A1 :D :D :D....when will he learn ::)

nearly hit a pheasant at ??mph ::)

got over took my a M5 who was going very fast.....Marky pulled out to catch him, he thought we were cops, slowed down very quickly :D :D :D :D.......Marky got past him later ::)

when i spoke to him he mentioned 150 mph and a bmw m5 in a race???? nutters we only left 10 mins behind you to

• 3 weeks later...

I'll second that Tris one of the best purchases i have made this year.

It's funny, it's no Vaderstadt, it's no Claas. .. .... . it's just a grass harrow. A simple farm machine. .. .... but in model form what a hell of a job ROS have done to recreate it. I look forward to many ROS implements in the future.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...