The Massey Ferguson 410.. a modern day 135

Lord Ferguson

Marky there,s not many feeling,s in this world that macht those when you are sitting on a tractor turning the dark earth with the gulls all flying in behind  squarking their heads looking for dinner,no cab ofcourse ,you have to feel the the cold frosty wind biting into your face.You,ll enjoy yourself.

Brian

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Marky I guess you will be a bit taken aback by this,Ive been looking througn the nov issue of Tractor and Farm Trader and for the price of a good 135 you can get yourself a good Ford 4000 now your going to be able to do a lot more real work with a 4000 even if it is just pottering about.Think about it I know you love those MF,s but a fact is a fact.This is not a wind up

Blimey... you'd have a job getting that one stuck  :D :D :D :D

we know someone who can dont we marky, he used to drive a scanny

so if your going grow your own so to speak mate,a nice little loader one like that would be very handy,moving stuff round ect, you could even go organic and be a millionare by this time next year :D :D

so if your going grow your own so to speak mate,a nice little loader one like that would be very handy,moving stuff round ect, you could even go organic and be a millionare by this time next year :D :D

:D :D that would be nice Sean... that is... until I foind out today just what is involved in growing my own  :o :o - I think I may stick to ploughing matches  :D :D :D

ploughing matches eh, well has to be a nice 165 or 185 for me, with a 3 furrow on the back, not reversable, stick to a nice old classis set up mate, can lavish all your know how on her and spruce her right up ehtheres a nice 135 with origonal flexi cab though on pg 122 of ct mag this month 4449 hrs new tyres on backand near new fronts 5100 quids

::)

:D

Marky a 240 would be ideal for you mate with the cab to keep you warm on those weekend ploughing matches - if you buy a cabless you'll soon get fed up of it - great on a hot summer's day but damn uncomfortable otherwise same with any canvas cab really better all steel - maybe a 135 with a Duncan cab that you can take off when you want ???

i think marky needs a 135 proper , the 240's etc are all ok , but lack character, go on mate 135 or a 165 will do you down to the ground  ;)

Seconded!!  Or a nice 168 MP so your spanners don't get too rusty  ;D

What will Mrs F say now Marky - a guess won't be as many models bought now :D

Dunno.... she hasn't spoken to me since.. I just can't understand it  ::):-\ :D :D :D

I was only joking mate...... :D

Should be a nice new toy for you eh...... :);)

Not half Mart... need to find her a name as well... as Regan has been taken  ;D