uh claas ares and loader

just recived mine today, yet another great uh build as we have come to expect, but a few niggly problems

1 the tip angle on the bucket is allaling, at full height it is barley of level?? if based on a real one why doesn't it work like real?

2 the bucket is tiny given other uh models out there,and why not try a different attachment? there is after all muck forks silage grabs,bale spikes ect out there, and personally i am getting borded with buckets

3 when lowering the loader the front anti bump bar actually touches the inside of the loader ,can see paint of there in the future, the clearance is micro mm on both sides,mine does actually foul if its not pushed down straight

minor things i know but thought you would like to know

overall for a uh 6/10 for me personally, just a few niggly points let it down

post-46-132638547262_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638547263_thumb.jpg

oh yes ricky thats right, but to get to the back ones you will need to remove the floorpan and then the step sections to get to them

NOPE  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

You are talkin to the loader king here

I took apart a total of 27 ERGOS tractors  :D :D :D

and i think up to now about a dozen valtras and if they are anywhere similar floorplan stays in place and steps can too but also steps + tank can come off without floor plan moving  ;D ;D

• 1 month later...