SIMON MAC JOHN DEERE'S

SIMON.

Sweet baby jesus and the orphans Simon!!! What a whopper of a collection mate, some really fantastic models in there. One that I want which is nothing special is a Siku Farmer+ 6920s but they are becoming hard to find  :(

Hi Deere.est If I see one over here in the next few weeeks shall I buy it for you and bring it back to England at Chritmas time

was at jd 30 series launch yesterday at langar and drove a few of the 30 series,  :P great fun, took badly to it getting into the mf 6180 heap this morning with gears to change and no full suspension system etc ???

Drive past there almost everyday on my delivery round they had quite a display of equipment outside the other day including a big artic quadtrac  :-\  but i never had my camera at the time :(

• 3 weeks later...

Nice purchases mate, can you tell us what the 2850? is in the UH box bottom right. Is it a shortened Ertl 3140. If so how would you join the 2 remaining sections after removing a chunk? ??? ??? I ask because I have been thinking of trying something like that one day.