FOUND ONE OF MY EARLY PROTOTYPES

Was sorting out in the shed today ::) ::)::)  (again)

And found my prototype for my MB Trac 1000 forward control sprayer :o :o

I made this a few years ago from a New Ray MB Trac 1300 and a Siku Sprayer,I think the wheels came from a Army Jeep.

This was the first build before I made the masters for the resin and white metal parts which I got cast to build the small run of sprayers which I know some members on here have ;) ;)

Come on own up if you have one :D :D :D

na will keep her but need a item a little smaller, really fancy building one like the fram had, based on a ford cortina engine ,true , can't remember the name now ,was blue and white but was small compaired to yours, on raised axels ect, sounded stupid when it was working but was a great little machine

Right chaps here goes ::) ::)

I have 5 full kits to build up,at the moment I need to find two New Ray MB's for the glazing and mirrors etc

I have 3 sets of row-crops and 3 sets of terra wheels so if anyone wants one here's your last chance,i've looked back and i've built 14 so 20 will be the lot :o :o :o

Price will be ?120 if you want one PM me with wheel choice and colour of sprayer tank and booms,also if you've already got one let me know it would be good to know which members have one ;) ;) ;)

Right chaps here goes ::) ::)

I have 5 full kits to build up,at the moment I need to find two New Ray MB's for the glazing and mirrors etc

I have 3 sets of row-crops and 3 sets of terra wheels so if anyone wants one here's your last chance,i've looked back and i've built 14 so 20 will be the lot :o :o :o

Price will be ?120 if you want one PM me with wheel choice and colour of sprayer tank and booms,also if you've already got one let me know it would be good to know which members have one ;) ;) ;)

Pm'd you Paul ;D:D :D ::)