tractors, machinery & trucks on my journeys

MJB1

More excellent photo's, great stuff.

What model Jaguar is that? When did Massey go to an all red cab?

massey went all red cab in about late 1980 /1

the top jag is an SF70 & the second is a 682 i think

nice machines only I can't see a john deere :P;)

never said there was a deere :D

Look at that wee 4100........ :P;)

you'll need a few £ coins to get that one right mart ! front axle needs replacing completely mate  severe lack of maintainance for that one i'm afraid  :(

Looks like a 60 SF there Marcus ???

70SF colm , thats his 'spares' machine , the other 70 was at his brothers farm to which i cant get to with the artic, but i sort of went out the way just to find this one for pics for malcy_p few more on his scratch build topic

What a shame that poor Belarus is sitting there rusting away :-\

It seems quite an unusual one, as it has the old style cast badges for 'Belarus' and the model number etc. on the bonnet. I don't think I've actually seen a newer tractor like that with those on before...

Thanks for taking and posting the pic :)

What a shame that poor Belarus is sitting there rusting away :-\

It seems quite an unusual one, as it has the old style cast badges for 'Belarus' and the model number etc. on the bonnet. I don't think I've actually seen a newer tractor like that with those on before...

Thanks for taking and posting the pic :)

well if it's any help chris , it's registered on a C plate so looking at 1983 / 84 ?

back again , first off the oldestm lorry on the fleet, it's because of the reliability of this lorry that new scania's are being ordered  ::) they seem to have forgotten that it's twin was nothing but trouble & cost a small fortune in repairs which is why it was sold  ::)

in for her last MVF fleet service she's on an N plate , with 988272 km's & just one more month to serve then she'll either be sold on , or just scrapped

bit of orange for gav

I would have enjoyed riding around with you today Marcus...  ;)

really ?

i'm not sure my chair at the computer will hold two people mate  ???:D;)

plus the carpet does have a terrible rolling resistance with these little caster wheels  :D :D