NEED ANOTHER CABINET!

MDFord

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately the nearest Ikea to me is about 150 miles away, and someone told me they dont deliver that far.

Whats this about selling some of my models Deere-est, I'd have to be real desparate for some cash to do such a thing :o :o

Unfortunately the nearest Ikea to me is about 150 miles away, and someone told me they dont deliver that far.

Whats this about selling some of my models Deere-est, I'd have to be real desparate for some cash to do such a thing :o :o

Correct. Eleventh commandment - Thou Shalt Not Sell Thy Collection.  ;)

hell of a collection mate, i can see a way of freeing some space up mate, burn that bottom shelf of green things for one :D :D :D :D :D :D

Be careful Sean, animal waste is known to spontaneously combust!  :D :D :D

Quite a variation of models you have there MDFord, nice collection.  :) :)

Yep.... very very nice collection... I am with Sean... sell the green ones... or... Get a cabinet or two from Ikea somehow.... they sell a glass cabinet called detolf from memory... only about ?35... and well worth the money  ;)

Thanks for that Marky, They look like real good value for money. I might have to find a reason to take a trip up to Bristol Ikea.

Thanks for that Marky, They look like real good value for money. I might have to find a reason to take a trip up to Bristol Ikea.

You won't regret it mate... word of warning though... they are VERY heavy... take a mate with you... and they are Long packs too  :o - I went on my own to get 3 at Lakeside... nearly killed me lifting them into the back of her Landy... and they poked out quite a way as well  ;)

You won't regret it mate... word of warning though... they are VERY heavy... take a mate with you... and they are Long packs too  :o - I went on my own to get 3 at Lakeside... nearly killed me lifting them into the back of her Landy... and they poked out quite a way as well  ;)

Oh Sh*t that means they wont fit in a Focus then.might have to go for plan B - Argos