Classic Tractor (Feb 2007 Edition)

Another cracking read from Mr Day & Co.

Tellarian had a very informative article about Brushwood Toys' farm buildings. I'd love a set of them, but they are a tad expensive.

The Deutz article was interesting, as was the Hesston article. Does anyone know what HP the Deutz DX 4.57 was? They article didn't go into detail on the specs of the full range.

Keep up the good work Rory!

SPN,

Thanks for your kind words and comments. Much appreciated. Glad you found some of the more 'oddball' subjects in the latest issue of interest.

Ford4ever,

Brushwood most certainly did not pay for the feature, nor were they just a good contact.

I became away of their buildings whilst surfing on the www.farmmodels.co.uk website and noticed that they had some new releases for 2007. I like the 'Collectors' pages to be current so followed it up with Steve Harris who told me that there were three new buildings that had just been released at Toytrac.

Steve is a supplier for Brushwood and works closely with the company, so I asked him to put the words together, but that's about all. It was certainly not an advertorial.

Regards

R Day

What can i say apart from excellent again. Keep up the great work  ;) May i just ask is the County that got 2nd or 3rd in the 'Power on the land' photo competition the same one as in the article about the Countys etc it probably does say somewhere but i can't be bothered to go into the other room now haha ....