Implement conversions

Gav836

A model idea..... ::)

Why not make the GRIMME side slew draw bar kit for the 3pt linkage so that you can pull a 4 row planter on de-stoned beds with out runing over and soft soil.theres alot of siku 4 row planters getting about ppls places they might be worth making there only a >T< shaped bit of steel upside down realy with a ram to push the palnter over one way simple but handy even the real thing has stuff all detail on it. :)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A model idea..... ::)

Why not make the GRIMME side slew draw bar kit for the 3pt linkage so that you can pull a 4 row planter on de-stoned beds with out runing over and soft soil.theres alot of siku 4 row planters getting about ppls places they might be worth making there only a >T< shaped bit of steel upside down realy with a ram to push the palnter over one way simple but handy even the real thing has stuff all detail on it. :)

Thanks for the suggestion Ollie, I'll add it to the to look at list for when I get a chance ::):D :D ;) Definately makes sense though :)

GANDYboxes on the planter would also look neat. :)

(Can get pic's of them if you need.)

What do you call Gandy boxes? May be known as something else here :);)

a medium sized maize planter wud be good

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :);)

Gandy boxes on silage harvesters are for sugar application ;)

What would you use them for on a potato planter though? The only thing I can think of seeing on them is the Horstine Farmery type pesticide applicators :-\

What would you use them for on a potato planter though? The only thing I can think of seeing on them is the Horstine Farmery type pesticide applicators :-\

would gandy boxes on foragers also be used for powder additive ? like gavs hoppers already ?

• 3 months later...

Looks Cool Gav.

Are you going to get any Lamborghini Decals?

Cheers Kev

I will be putting together an order in the next couple of weeks so will be adding them to it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so its a little bit of a plug to my website which i'm setting up to promote my conversions on but everyone has to start somewhere ::);D

If anyone has any suggestions then please feel free to make them, the site is under constant revision at the minute with new models being added over the next few months :)

http://www.1-32farmimplements.com

i've submitted this website for inclusion in the links page

• 4 weeks later...

Site has now been updated with more bits and pieces. Also please note that due to harvest commitments when the weather does break any conversions ordered and not in stock will be subject to a 6-8 week wait :);)

Site has now been updated with more bits and pieces. Also please note that due to harvest commitments when the weather does break any conversions ordered and not in stock will be subject to a 6-8 week wait :);)

there may be 5mins of sun tomorrow i heard :D :D :D..............i'll shut up now ::)