what tractor do you have a soft spot for ???

rich.new holland

for me it has to be a ford  ;D ;D 5000 with a milk master loader. use to take off the loader and doors when she was use on the pit. the steering was very hard, plus she never had proper tyres on the front. they were land rover ones , or very similar. it was a sad day when the big end went, sat there in two bits / well lots of bits  for over a month . i was hoping that she would be fixed. but she went off to a 3rd world country to haul grain i think, and was replaced with a massey. ;D ;D

I know i've already said something but i would like to add that i have a soft spot for any of the new Valtras for some reason. They've got alot round where i live and although they look like huge nosed people ... i have a huge soft spot for them ... although i sort of dislike them because i tryed getting a job on a farm that has all Valtras and they turned me down and now i will probably never drive one  >:( >:(

For me has to be either a Case 956, 1056, 1455 or 5130, as these are just true classics and will always be!  :-*

I'm with you on all of those Will ;) We have the a 956XL Turbo and the 5130 and like you say are both classics in the making and they both sound great too :P :P I have a real soft spot for the mammoth Case 1456XL though, that bonnet is like a runway and the power and torque is crazy. Would love to own a mint one, one day  :P :P :P

my happiest memories are from when i was young of two contractors one running ford 7810's, 7700's and a couple of tw 15 one was on the trailed harvester and al the trailers were made from timber in those days used love the rattle of them, the other contractor similar set up except he had all mf 3600's, so anything from that selection holds a soft spot for me

in more recent times id say mf 6290 or a nh tg255

Have to be a MF 8240 learnt to drive tractors properly on that and how to cultivate etc using a range of cultivators and discs :-*:-* got many a fond memorys subsoiler with her

And no idea if this counts but my Manitou 626 from the summer spent alot of time on her this summer and she never once failed on me :) :)

Have to be a MF 8240 learnt to drive tractors properly on that and how to cultivate etc using a range of cultivators and discs :-*:-* got many a fond memorys subsoiler with her

And no idea if this counts but my Manitou 626 from the summer spent alot of time on her this summer and she never once failed on me :) :)

You can't learn to drive properly on something that modern ya flaming gallah!!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D