what tractor do you have a soft spot for ???

rich.new holland

I would like to say a 7920 or a 6920S but it has to be a John Deere 6900. First tractor i ever went in and loved it, i was a bit disappointed with it's shape and have tryed to convince myself i hate it. But after getting a modern farming DVD which has a section all about the 6900 cutting grass i loved it too pieces and i have a huge soft spot for it.  

I hate to say it but i'm a fan of the JD7810 as well, i used to love driving it and listening to its exhuast note, whereas the 6900 we had there was a gutless heap of $hit that suffered from head failure at an early age. Closely behind the 7810 would be a Renault 836, spent nearly 4 years on one of them and nothing pulls like them

The Ford 5000!

A legend! They couldn't make them fast enough.

Followed closely by the ultimate Ford 5000 convo - the County 1174.

Take a beefed up Ford 5000 backend, add a detuned Ford 8600 engine, a Hara flat deck cab, and 4wd.....

..... and you get the best ploughing tractor ever.

gotta be the ford 8630, or anything from the 10 series like an 8210 or 7810.  I despise the genesis, 8670. Did a whole season on one and its the biggiest piece of junk i have ever driven. Probably just that particular tractor was a dud maybe, but i hated it!! Sorry, I know its not tractors you hate, but i have a soft spot for hating it  :D

The Ford 5000!

A legend! They couldn't make them fast enough.

and i totally agree there!!! I cut my teeth on one of those, we still have it :) only done like 3500 hours too. Dual power muahaha!

for me a mf165, first tractor i drove,carting grain ,although i had been on the foot palte muck spreading with my grandad many times on her,flexi cab the works, nowt quite like them, racing across the feild with the doors tied open, in the middel of summer back flap rolled up and top folded back on the first section

oooh this is a tough one , have driven many & have my favourites

but i suppose it would have to be a round winged 135, it was the first tractor i got to drive properly with implements , the farm still has it where it has been from new  :)