Deere-est Does New Zealand!!! **UPDATE p13**

Deere-est

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, just going to sit outside in the afternoon sun - 32deg here - and have a cold beer. Got a few more pics to put up when the time comes. Didn't realise that any camera info came up at all, good one Stan. Pretty interesting actually. Had the 3800 for four years but will buy another Fuji soon, a smaller pocket size one. This camera is a marvel for it's money - under 200 quid now I think but it is a bit bulky for carrying around for 'just incase' photo's.

The dents in the baler by the way. . . . ask Scott.. . . ... something to do with a track on the side of a hill and a straining post I believe. ... both on the way into the field AND on the way out!!!!!!!! Yup, both sides are dented  :D :D :D

Cheers for the compliments Marky - things are picking up now mate. Write more about it this week.  :)

Thanks for the kind comments everyone, just going to sit outside in the afternoon sun - 32deg here - and have a cold beer. Got a few more pics to put up when the time comes. Didn't realise that any camera info came up at all, good one Stan. Pretty interesting actually. Had the 3800 for four years but will buy another Fuji soon, a smaller pocket size one. This camera is a marvel for it's money - under 200 quid now I think but it is a bit bulky for carrying around for 'just incase' photo's.

The dents in the baler by the way. . . . ask Scott.. . . ... something to do with a track on the side of a hill and a straining post I believe. ... both on the way into the field AND on the way out!!!!!!!! Yup, both sides are dented  :D :D :D

Cheers for the compliments Marky - things are picking up now mate. Write more about it this week.  :)

32 deg and we haven't seen Traci's bikini collection yet? Shame on you Tristopher!  ::)

Rule number one for silage contractors in Ireland - take the gateposts out on the way in. This is usually the responsibility of the second and third trailers in the gate. Particularly difficult gate posts will get a visit from the loader before the first trailer comes out.

If you hit a post on the way out it is your fault! well, you did get in, didn't you?  ::)

well theres always the challenge of trying to get into that really tight one which at times can be harder then picking up a bird  ::) but when you get in there and everyone else is saying feck now ill have to do it or il never live it down, however there is still a few which are virtually impossible, in these cases we find the best thing to do is send in the newest driver with the least experience  ;D ;D when he knocks it then you can just take the mick out of him telling him o that was an easy one boy what were you at  ::);) how many is that now uve wrecked

It's been a good crack boys yes, Challenging with the bankrupcy of the company (not due to anything I did I might add!!!) but the strong pull through as they say and Traci has kept me propped up when it has been needed. All helped along by working/living with a top bloke in Scott who is here too.

You'll never know how hard or easy anything is unless you give it a go so to all you college leavers, you just have to get on a jumbo and go and do something before it is too late. Regards, Uncle Tris  :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

ohhh i love that foden! I spent 2 seasons driving one in similar setup to that, except it was the older 4000 series. great to drive though.

regals have always been big mack buyers, man they must have some trucks on the road, they have a base in god knows nearly every town!