Opico machinery

Quote from: bigbelluk on January 18, 2007, 07:36:37 pm

I've got an Opico six metre grass harrows with an air seeder on (the one with 8 outlets rather than 16). If you made that i'd be fairly near the front of the queue!

That one is a definate on the to do list now. Is your harrow a parallel folding (stacking) one or vertically folding out of interest?

Quote from: tractorman810 on January 18, 2007, 07:36:58 pm

was just looking at the 5 leg subsoiler with crumbler on, that would be a nice bit of kit to i recon

They were saying that that model is their best seller so are very keen for a model so watch this space 

My harrow is vertical folding, not 100% sure but i don't think you can set them up to fold horizontally with the air seeder on. Without the airseeder you can have them folding either way with a few slight adjustments

My harrow is vertical folding, not 100% sure but i don't think you can set them up to fold horizontally with the air seeder on. Without the airseeder you can have them folding either way with a few slight adjustments

Thats what i was told as well but the last two i've seen on farms have had an air seeder fitted and stack as they fold, makes it easier for me to make with vertical folding anyway :);)

Thats the first machine going to be produced Sean, think i may have already said earlier in this topic that the Opico guys themselves have asked me to build a 3m/5 leg subsoiler model for them :);)