Lovely surprise today...

Lord Ferguson

;D Waving goodbye to another trailer load (actually half a load).. I(I reckon he was keen to get her out on the open road with my Bailey behind her  :D :D ;)

Not that I blame him... I'd sleep witrh it if it was my new tractor..  :-[

Still reckon my Fanny will our pull her though  >:(;D::)

post-292-132638563329_thumb.jpg

like gav said marky, bet he spent 5 mins tipping your waste and 4 hrs wiping down the drool,,clearly the greens aint that good if hes bought thiose beauty

NAH HE JUST COULDN'T AFFORD ONE SO HE HAD TO SETTLE FOR THE OVERALLS INSTEAD  :D

mmm recon not simon, mind you i tkae it your a green fan,and thats why your always SHOUTING on here, is that so you can be heard over all the nasty rattles and grinding noises you hear on a jq mate :D :D :D

DRIVE MY MATES MASSEY 6270/690/35/65/698 CASE 956XL  MOST OF THE TIME APART FROM WHEN I GO TO MY OTHER MATES FARM AND GET TO DRIVE HIS JD 6910&6810 SO I DON'T DISLIKE MASSEY'S JUST THINK THE GREEN CORNER NEEDED A BIT OF BACKING UP WHEN I JOINED FTF  :)

:D :D Oh deere...  ;D

Ben... I reckon he will be collecting a bit more often now he has his "new toy"

Sean... It was a "mop and bucket" job by the time I had finished in that cab I'm embarrased to say  :D :D

Simon M - STOP SHOUTING !! - and stop backing up the green corner... it's not big ands it's not clever....

In fact.... thinking about it... since BGU became BRU... is it only GGG left in the green corner now  ???:-\ :D

Nice machine that Marky......What does he do with the with the waste mate?  :) :) ;)

The local farmer has 100+ head of bull beef Mart... they Looooooove it... I think he dumps it in his muck pile in the summer... but this time of year thety eat the lot... I think they would kill you to get at it as well...  :D :D :D

Pops... Siku did so an 8250... but in Orange  :-\ - And it's nothing like the 8250... it's just the 8280 with a different decal on it  :-\

:D :D Oh deere...  ;D

Ben... I reckon he will be collecting a bit more often now he has his "new toy"

Sean... It was a "mop and bucket" job by the time I had finished in that cab I'm embarrased to say  :D :D

Simon M - STOP SHOUTING !! - and stop backing up the green corner... it's not big ands it's not clever....

In fact.... thinking about it... since BGU became BRU... is it only GGG left in the green corner now  ???:-\ :D

Nope there are atleast 2 of us in the green corner and we are going to claw our way out of the corner.

I think there was a delay on the JD he ordered so they gave him that to drive till the jd turns up

I heard he's waiting on his new 6930 and they gave him the old banger they had park at the bottom of their yard with a sheet over it after they got it started (half a can of easy start) :D

I also heard he wanted to trade 2 jd 2130 (one wtih the cab gassed off ex yard scrapper) for the massey but the dealer said he could'nt give him money back on a px  ;D