MF Pocket Catalogue question.

I think they started around the early 70's TOG... I've seen (and have some..) of the early 70's stuff... As for when they stopped... I'm not really sure... I've got some from the 80's... but I don;t recall seeing any with... say... the 3000 series in..

They can sell for LOTS of money... and they can go real cheap as well.. expect to pay between ?10 and ?25 each for one I would say... there seems to be a small handful of strong ebayers at the moment who are willing to go to great lengths to bid  :o

I think they started around the early 70's TOG... I've seen (and have some..) of the early 70's stuff... As for when they stopped... I'm not really sure... I've got some from the 80's... but I don;t recall seeing any with... say... the 3000 series in..

They can sell for LOTS of money... and they can go real cheap as well.. expect to pay between ?10 and ?25 each for one I would say... there seems to be a small handful of strong ebayers at the moment who are willing to go to great lengths to bid  :o

If thats the case maybe I'd better find the 3 or 4 that I have, sounds like a good time to move them on ::);D

As always, thanks for the info lads  :)

I have a couple of extras for some reason, an '82 and an '83 catalogue. Both complete, pages in great shape, covers look like they have been sliding around the front seat of a rep's car a bit ;)

I'd like to swop 'em for a couple of pre '78 or 84','85 or post '86 catalogues if anyone is interested.

You included Mark hence your big bill :D