Claas Ares 566 RZ Loader Tractor and Valtra C Loader Tractor

FW

Took order on both of thsee these today. Both are remarkable value for money with so much detail, only one problem.... what happened to the Claas bucket??? Did they give up by then, as it just looks to badly out of proportion in my opinion. Has anyone else found this?

post-409-132638564437_thumb.jpg

post-409-132638564441_thumb.jpg

i got my valtra  cloader  today but  found the  one lifting ram  solid and is  detached so  that  will going  back i'm  afraid  ............ >:( >:(>:( >:(>:(

Where did it come from?

I have completely fallen in love with that Ares definetly need one .... as for the bucket although it probably isn't at all accurate it doesn't matter to me .. the detail floods out these minor faults  :D

I think that maybe UH should do what Siku did and offer all of the different buckets ... that would be good but im not sure whether it would appeal to the serious collectors  :-\ Will be interesting ....

does your loader on the class catch the front of the linkage/ loader gurad when you lower it like mine mate??? also how do you find the tip angle of the class, it is a great model but to me seems let down by a few niggly points

No, the linkage tucks up nicely behind the loader on mine.  ;) Though the bonnet gets stuck under the loader as the it won't fit through the gap in the loader.  :-\

Surely in the real world not all buckets are the same size??? Maybe they did it so we wouldn't moan about a Valtra bucket being stuck on it (instead of a new design)

good point im sure there would be more people upset if it were the same bucket, and the bucket on the Claas is probably for soil which would make it plenty big enough

No, the linkage tucks up nicely behind the loader on mine.  ;) Though the bonnet gets stuck under the loader as the it won't fit through the gap in the loader.  :-\

just a thought but is the one in the dealer box better quality as regards everything fitting/working properly ???