At work with Gav

Gav836

I know, working tomorrow and Sunday as well weather permitting.

The Ford done about 19mph on the road so not too bad at all :)

Not to bad then i seem to remember those old fords being real slow old dogs  :-\ :D

So i guess you'll be having next week off then  ;D ;D

Nice photo's Gav, the spud photos you post and Saschas and Pugmans from the other day always look so busy with so many machines going on. Could spend an afternoon sat in the grass on the headland with four cans of scrumpy quite happily  :)

Cheers guys, just in from another day on the rotor-ridger, I have several more pictures to post after I've eaten something ;D

Quadtracs are a yr 2000 model for those that asked ;)

thats quite old for round the corn barrons of norfolk/suffolk way isnt it mate, usally they swap kit like the weather changes

thats quite old for round the corn barrons of norfolk/suffolk way isnt it mate, usally they swap kit like the weather changes

Considering that he only owns 600 odd acres himself I'd say it isn't too bad :D

Today I had to take the CVX190 over to where we were working at Hilgay near Downham Market along with the diesel bowser, nice vehicle to drive, also had to bring it back again tonight

P2120120.jpg

P2120121.jpg

Considering that he only owns 600 odd acres himself I'd say it isn't too bad :D

i know what you mean mate, when we had the farms most of the surrounding, and our farm, swapped kit after 3 years tops, i asumed they still did ,but clearly i have been of the farm for a while now  :D :D, have to say i actually preffer the older kit to the new stuff, more character to it

Its a beast with a dodgy head gasket, a compressor leaking oil and dodgy aircon, its only done just under 12000 hours as well :o:D :D

The arrival of a new CVX160 is imminent I was told today ;D