A Machine For Everyone......A Trip to my Local John Deere Dealer......

NewHolland2

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

See you have taken a trip to the best dealers in the yard. did you speak to anybody while you were there.when i was there at christmas there were a line up of the new 30 series. yard is looking quite empty compared to normal must be a lot of stuff going out

Aye my mate had a word with Garry the sales lad and I was speaking to the man himself Harry Barclay as he was going about in his Mercedes...... :)

The 30 Seriers line up is still there......Pictures to come in a minute...... :);)

most of the tractors that are in the yard are probarly from down south sandy kid brings them up. see there is a new baielys trailer in the back ground. did you go in any of the 30 series .

I never knew Sandy Kydd brought them up for them......I see his lorries going up and down the A90 often enough...... :D

Yep, went in all three of them...... ;)

The 6430 looked like it had been used on demo but the 6630 hadn't even had a radio fitted yet...... ;)

Cheers folks......Will get the rest up later this evening after CSI...... ::)

No idea on the hours on the Fendt Phill......Tyres don't look nearly as bad as some of the others in the yard so couldn't have been used for as much road work as some of the other second hand machines...... :)

The 3085 was a nice tractor Marky......Didn't ask for a price as I was a bit put off by the fact it didn't have Dynashift and was obly on an H Plate......Probably only on a 30K Gearbox......Might just have to wait for my dream 8360 now...... ;)

The place I've just left had a 3085 the same age as that with no Dynashift, don't let that put fact put you off Martin. I only drove it once all be it on a 50 mile round trip and can honestly say it pulled like a train and boy could it shift on the road. I had to ease off or I'd have been into the W reg Renault that I was following, I know the Renault done 40kph so the MF must have been doing 42/3kph. It had a two speed splitter on it much like dual power on a Ford, if I were in your position Martin I'd seiously consider a 3085 even if it is red, take a drive of it and see what you think  ;):)

Firstly Mart thankyou very much for all the excellent pictures Mart.

I think the new John Deere series looks great i especially love the picture with 3it of the new models 1850 and the STS ( ??? ) in the background... looks the business. Can i just ask what that metal bar is across the front linkage on the 6900 was? Was  something to do with the irrigation unit  ??? Never seen that before

Mart! The Ford 6640  :o :o  You know you want it!! Look at it, it'll provide you with lots of trouble free hours just like our one! Arn't you tempted?!!!!!

Really interesting pictures Mart! I take it the spare bonnet went with that last picture of the JD, very nice tidy dealership! And some cracking looking tractors on-site, the little JD 6410 & Wright-Rain looked very smart, and that 6910 with those big boots is just  :-*:-*

Not to keen on the 6030 series, more the 7030 Premium  :-*:-* :-*

Cheers Mart!!!

Marathon session Mart!

Some great photos there, even if they are greenish.  :)

I bet you were tempted by more than one.  :D

Cheers John......Yeah, we were there for over an hour...... :D

Was certainly tempted by the Ford and MF...... :);)

Nice pics NewHolland thanks for the treat Ive got a treat for you to,Travelling around North Germany yesterday I spotted a New Holland Dealership got some Pics but cant post them up till I get home later today

Thanks GGG......Just posted in your New Holland topic, some excellent pictures...... :) :) ;)

Superb Pictures Mart.

Thanks Kev...... :) :) ;)

blimey mart, fora jd dealer thats a very varied brand yard i must say, some great pics,our local jd dealers seem to have jd and thats it in bar any odd part exchange stuff, only one that doesnt(masons) only has machinery in extra not tractors

I know Sean, I was surprised by the amount of kit and the variety of it...... :) :) ;)

martin have just looked at the pictures yep that 6430 has been out will been probarly used as a hire tractor as it has the tool boxes fitted. that mount is an extra on the tractor and not a factory fit.

Ah right, Cheers Peter...... :) :) ;)

Firstly Mart thankyou very much for all the excellent pictures Mart.

I think the new John Deere series looks great i especially love the picture with 3it of the new models 1850 and the STS ( ??? ) in the background... looks the business. Can i just ask what that metal bar is across the front linkage on the 6900 was? Was  something to do with the irrigation unit  ??? Never seen that before

No problem mate......I'm not exactly sure what the purpose of the bar on the front linkage is, irrigator is a good guess though...... :) :) ;)

Mart! The Ford 6640  :o :o  You know you want it!! Look at it, it'll provide you with lots of trouble free hours just like our one! Arn't you tempted?!!!!!

Really interesting pictures Mart! I take it the spare bonnet went with that last picture of the JD, very nice tidy dealership! And some cracking looking tractors on-site, the little JD 6410 & Wright-Rain looked very smart, and that 6910 with those big boots is just  :-*:-*

Not to keen on the 6030 series, more the 7030 Premium  :-*:-* :-*

Cheers Mart!!!

My pleasure mate...... :D

Not sure what the spare bonnet was for, I think the bonnet for the bonnet-less machine would have been in the workshop though...... :)

I am very tempted by the 6640 and she did look pretty good apart from the condition of the seat...... ;)