Scalecraft MF165 - never seen one of these before

Psycho

Just saw this for sale on a German website - never seen one before a MF165 with cab.

A bit plasticy but seems to look accurate enough and is selling for 60 euros which is about 40 pounds

Its by a company called Scalecraft and might interest a few of the Massey collectors out there......

PM'd you Mark and forwarded you a bigger picture of it to your email addy.

From what I can see it has some form of "Motor" probably one of those friction types..wind them up and watch them fly.. :) :)

the box looks good too and Ive seen the scale - its 1/25

Also looks like it comes in kit form but I would say it clicks together without the drama of glueing your fingers together!! ;)

Aidan

Im sure I PM'd you earlier Mark with all the information but Im a bit drunk now and I cant be sure if I did or not!! :-[ Check your PMs again anD then check your hotmail acconunt. All you need to know to get your greasy hands on this model should be there ;) ;)

Aidan

Hey Mark, Dad picked one of those up last week from a collection, we have two now  ;D so one of them is for sale. If you dont manage to get this one aidan is referring to, pm me!

The one we have is in a slightly different box, and is untouched, so still in part bags.

Hey Mark, Dad picked one of those up last week from a collection, we have two now  ;D so one of them is for sale. If you dont manage to get this one aidan is referring to, pm me!

The one we have is in a slightly different box, and is untouched, so still in part bags.

Yes please Andy... PM ing you 428 times now  ;D

Sean... you can have the most expensive one !!!

On seeing photos of it again it rekindled memories I had forgotten , I think i  had both of them , but not at same time , I think cabbed version replaced cabless one I lost or broke  :'( :'( :(!!

Mee too Tam... I had the cabbed version I am sure if it... never did get ot working "properly" ... some sort of gearing problem I think  :-\