• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok as your weird :D :D :D, measure

the length of the trailer

where the axle is

width from wheel to wheel

height of all the arms from ground level..

want me to send you a drawing??

heres one i did earlier

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=10317.0

but i've often thought about changing it ;) ;)

What do you mean by where the axle is?

I'll get those done for you tomorrow .. that pipe trailer looks awesome  ;)

OK well Saturday morning i think it was i was doing my walk and going round the mound when two McCormicks came and they've moved the pipe trolley and irrigators so i'll get you your measurements when i find it again Ben  ;)

This morning i ticked off another of my must photograph machines, it hasn't been over the fields for a little while i think it had a bit of work done to it and by the looks of things a much needed wash. I missed it in action but luckily the guy had forgot to shut the door to the trailer so i got a few quick snaps  ;)

post-770-132638584278_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638584282_thumb.jpg

no doesn't that sum up a jd driver, has a perfect track there to use, and he drives down the feild ????????????  :D :D :D :D

nice pics though mate

I don't actually know why he did that  ??? ??? I know in the winter they drove on the field because the track gets absoelutly abliterated all i know is he pushed the 2650 to the max on that field he went 'flat out'  :D And there were some kids messing around on the mound  :-\ I was going to tell them about the pesticides but then they offered me a biscuit and i didn't want to freak them  :D

Oh and forgot i took this. From Saturday morning i saw it coming and got the camera ready but i forgot to change the button from album to photo so it took me a while and by the time i finally changed it i only caught this one  >:( Im presuming it's a McCormick CX 105 but im not quite sure. Correct me if im wrong  ;)

And this is only the 3rd different coloured tractor apart from green i've ever seen over those fields of 14 years of going over there  :D

post-770-132638584445_thumb.jpg

Nice pics mate...... :) :) ;)

Why the hell is the John Deere lad wearing a hi vis jacket?  :D

Cheers Mart  :)

And health and safety i imagine theres quite a few lads who do the dumping shift and they all wear them im not sure if they have to or not  :-\ Imagine if they got injured down there it would take a while before someone would find them  ::) But its probably something completely different but thats what i thought  :D

Cheers Mart  :)

And health and safety i imagine theres quite a few lads who do the dumping shift and they all wear them im not sure if they have to or not  :-\ Imagine if they got injured down there it would take a while before someone would find them  ::) But its probably something completely different but thats what i thought  :D

It must be mate......I know that's the reason the local bus company drivers have to wear them now since Stagecoach took over......Strange sight in a tractor and fields though...... :D :D :D;)

It must be mate......I know that's the reason the local bus company drivers have to wear them now since Stagecoach took over......Strange sight in a tractor and fields though...... :D :D :D;)

It is quite striking it has to be said. The drivers over their do look like wallys  :D :D And i think they know it  ;)

It is quite striking it has to be said. The drivers over their do look like wallys  :D :D And i think they know it  ;)

Nice photos as ever Nick! Really want a big old classic Deere like that!  :-*

Cheers Will and yeah the guys who work on the farm down the road all get tractors when they're 15 and often choose Fords but i would love a 2650. Although they used to scare the hell out of me  :D

Anyway today as i approached the irrigation unit and McCormick CX105 ( Confirmed ) came up .. and a few minutes later another came up  :) So sneakily got a few photos as the two eastern european guys didn't look too happy to see me there.

post-770-132638586969_thumb.jpg

post-770-132638586977_thumb.jpg

Cheers Will and yeah the guys who work on the farm down the road all get tractors when they're 15 and often choose Fords but i would love a 2650. Although they used to scare the hell out of me  :D

Anyway today as i approached the irrigation unit and McCormick CX105 ( Confirmed ) came up .. and a few minutes later another came up  :) So sneakily got a few photos as the two eastern european guys didn't look too happy to see me there.

Probably thought you are from the immigration department :D