yes, does anyone make gang mowers??? ???

Not that I'm aware of as it wouold probably be a very limited market for them, which is the same thing with like Batwing toppers and such like-they just arn't in enough demand I guess. But somthing like this would be good..... :o :o :o

Not that I'm aware of as it would probably be a very limited market for them, which is the same thing with like Batwing toppers and such like-they just arn't in enough demand I guess. But somthing like this would be good..... :o :o :o

But something like this would be easier to make and could look very smart don't you think.  :-\ :o :o

thats beyond my abilities im afraid...though im sure someone will think its a good idea to make one!

This wouldn't I dont think, especially if it were based on a few of Ian from Agrium models major toppers maybe.  :-\

post-409-132638573981_thumb.jpg

This wouldn't I dont think, especially if it were based on a few of Ian from Agrium models major toppers maybe.  :-\

Oh and it could be built on a shortened Simba Solo chasis so you have the height control.  :-\

stop talkin about it and someone build it

I am very tempted to say the least and start from scratch....maybe when I have these harrows done and various JD's I have cut up.  ::)

I think those wheels are a bit big for the tractor, maybe try some of the claas celtis 2wd fronts on that model.....

Someone else used to use those wheels on the front of his tractors, I think it was Gareth from Gareths models....  :-\ ;)

I think those wheels are a bit big for the tractor, maybe try some of the claas celtis 2wd fronts on that model.....

Someone else used to use those wheels on the front of his tractors, I think it was Gareth from Gareths models....  :-\ ;)

i was thinking the same mate??? seen work like this before somewhere ,

and similar photos to,

i was thinking the same mate??? seen work like this before somewhere ,

and similar photos to,

Yes, well spotted. Im Gareths Brother. i have taken over the models business from him, which he stopped doing anythin with  nearly 2 years ago. I hope to revive it, and take it forward.

If anyone has any un finished business with Gareth, please tell me, and ill try to sort it out.

D

Yes, well spotted. Im Gareths Brother. i have taken over the models business from him, which he stopped doing anythin with  nearly 2 years ago. I hope to revive it, and take it forward.

If anyone has any un finished business with Gareth, please tell me, and ill try to sort it out.

D

why did he give up then?? ???:-\