JDC's ScaleDown Fergie Trailer...

Lord Ferguson

Nigel Ford... Please adopt me....

And hurry up and make me the 135  ;D... and 165.... oh... and a 1080.... and possibly an 1155  :-*

As for JDC... you are not only a true gent in every sense of the word... but a MASTER model maker as well... Many thanks...

Check this out lads... what a beauty

post-292-132638574771_thumb.jpg

thats a lovely pair you have there marky you must be very proud. :P :P :P

Thanks Mark... I am indeedy... would look the mutts on your layout mate... pity I don;t live nearer you

you pen pushers really ought to learn how to hitch a tralier up  :'(

:D :D - It wont go in the clevis without forcing it....  :-[

Thanks Mark... I am indeedy... would look the mutts on your layout mate... pity I don;t live nearer you

:D :D - It wont go in the clevis without forcing it....  :-[

I thought it looked a bit big excellent detail on both models

We had a new  Massey trailer like that on the farm where I lived when I was a lad. It came with the bale ladders and extension from a firm called E.O. Culverwells (Massey Ferguson dealers) at Lewes in East Sussex. Didn't like the ladders or lades as some people call them because it was easy to get the bale strings caught up on the top of them.

Seeing the fantastic detail of the model reminded me of the smell of a new wood floor trailer, both the Keruin floor and the new paintwork. Must have been a weird kid sniffing new farm machinery. Bit neanderthal really. Spect you can just picture it. C'mon be honest, how many of you remember the lovely smells of new machinery. Everything is exciting when you are a kid.

I'd love one of the Scaledown model trailers but sadly can't afford one at the moment. When all the bills are paid there aint much left.! :'( :(

We had a new  Massey trailer like that on the farm where I lived when I was a lad. It came with the bale ladders and extension from a firm called E.O. Culverwells (Massey Ferguson dealers) at Lewes in East Sussex. Didn't like the ladders or lades as some people call them because it was easy to get the bale strings caught up on the top of them.

Seeing the fantastic detail of the model reminded me of the smell of a new wood floor trailer, both the Keruin floor and the new paintwork. Must have been a weird kid sniffing new farm machinery. Bit neanderthal really. Spect you can just picture it. C'mon be honest, how many of you remember the lovely smells of new machinery. Everything is exciting when you are a kid.

I'd love one of the Scaledown model trailers but sadly can't afford one at the moment. When all the bills are paid there aint much left.! :'( :(

Cor yeah... I can remember those smells as wel  ;D

i think its time i got john to build me a few fergys, needs some old work horses for our new 510's when we get them dont we mark

Not half mate... I have seen one like mine with extension sides.. I think Nigel sells them seperately as well...  ;D