McCormick MTX 155 Duals re-release????

AndyB

I see that the CT article said that this was a new UH item,  I have had mine for about 18 months now.  Was it only available through dealers and is now a shelf version? ???  If so have they discontinued the dealer versions???? ???  Any one any ideas ???

?11 lincoln show last year in dealer box for mine. it was said some where that u/h had probs with the front axle on dual wheel version breaking so it was dicontinued. someone else may know more.

Hey,

thats completly correct, a friend of mine bought 10 of them to do some convos of them. At 8models where the frontaxle brooken. It is the same problem which uh had with the xerion at the beginning. The Tyres at the beginnig could shale in the air in the box, if they moved to much the axle was broken. The answer from UH was a new box for the Xerion. Maybe for the Mc Cormick too?

• 3 weeks later...