Our Fleet.....

FW

Just looking through old photos from Easster '05, and forgot I took these....no change in the fleet now, other than I sold my DB 885 that summer for ?1800 to some Yorkshire lads, but still don't really know why  :-\ ......Enjoy!  ;D

post-409-132638574954_thumb.jpg

Just looking through old photos from Easster '05, and forgot I took these....no change in the fleet now, other than I sold my DB 885 that summer for ?1800 to some Yorkshire lads, but still don't really know why  :-\ ......Enjoy!  ;D

That was cheap for that wasn't it Will looks tidy form the picture  :)

That was cheap for that wasn't it Will looks tidy form the picture   :)

Yeah that was a goodish price two years ago, so flashed it in the Classic Tractor and was sold within a day of the mailed magazines going out. Though kind odf regret selling it now.  :'(

Nice pics Will ...

What make of topper is that? Looks familiar

Whats the Merlo like to use?

The topper is a Port Agric which I bought with some of the money from the DB when I sold it. The Merlo is he best I've ever known so I don't want to sound un-grateful, but I know people who move on to Manitous or JCB's don't go back.  ;)

thought you had more tractors than that, a 1256xl? and mx135? or something like :-\

They're on my Grandads farm, where Ronnie (Deerehunter) worked....will have to get a line up of them all one day.  ;)

sorry, didnt know you had 2 farms, that makes sence then. ya grandad has some very smart tractors from the pics ronnie showed me.

Yeah they are all imaculate! Trust me photos wouldn't shed them in a true light.  ;)

• 3 weeks later...