http://www.siku-onlineshop.de/

FB

mines turned up mate, but its the normal one, not the agritech one i asked for, and gave the  part/ model number for, although i have a sneeky feeling it may be the sae catolouge number for that and the normal 5455 and loader

i asked for some as well, not fussed really if they dont turn up as i guess the ones we want dont exist as spare parts??....

recon so mate, or they just plain wont send them out?????? shame really, but i guess i could buy a class or jd one and swap the heads over, just paint it red??

should be ok to do that :-\ :-\ ???

• 2 weeks later...

i get the feeling Siku have realised what happened to the spare parts as this seems to be the only way now?? ???:-\....not all that cheap either :(. Take the individual attachments, it may be cheaper to buy the bucket set again if needed :-\ :-\

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like they've now added wheels and axles as well since last month, The Trelleborgs work out at ?1.02 a pair, now thats cheap!! ;D

yes cheap indeed, but amazing how its the parts most convo guys use aint it, how convieniant, wonder if they have cottoned on to the real market, and if britains will do the same, ????

yes cheap indeed, but amazing how its the parts most convo guys use aint it, how convieniant, wonder if they have cottoned on to the real market, and if britains will do the same, ????

Unfortunately they refused to sell me any of the little depth wheels off the Lemken Gigant cultivator that I wanted >:(