New Tractor at work

Soilboy

Took these pictures on early on Saturday morning so the quality isnt great.  This is our latest new tractor at work, a 7530 Autopowr.  Its still got to be finished off by the dealer by fitting a front linkage and 710's on the back wheels.

post-283-132638576075_thumb.jpg

post-283-132638576082_thumb.jpg

Because it is mostly a 6000 series. The 7430 and 7530 fit into the American range as they badge the 6000 series as 7000.

Does that make sense?

It is afantastic machine by the way, knocks the socks off a Fendt, shame it has been so long in coming though.

Well she was only delivered last Thursday and all its done is silage carting so its not had a real test yet and i havnt had the chance to drive it personally.  It seems quite good, at last a more compact higher horsepower tractor from JD, but the driver did moa about it being a bit sluggish.

Not sure about it knocking the socks off a Fendt Jez!  It couldnt keep up with our Fendt 818 at all last weekend!

i think they will sell well, its basically a 6930 with a 7710 back end, so we were told when we visited langar, great for leading corn etc and then onto a 4m vaderstad drill or powerharrow drill combi, has the power/lift but weighs less than a 7730 ;) great for top work, fert, spraying etc was nice to drive on the test track ;)

8530 won my vote thoe ;D

Well she was only delivered last Thursday and all its done is silage carting so its not had a real test yet and i havnt had the chance to drive it personally.  It seems quite good, at last a more compact higher horsepower tractor from JD, but the driver did moa about it being a bit sluggish.

Not sure about it knocking the socks off a Fendt Jez!  It couldnt keep up with our Fendt 818 at all last weekend!

You have to remember that the JD is an operator friendly tractor and not everyone can jump into a Fendt and drive it. We won't even go into the reliabillity! ;)

You have to remember that the JD is an operator friendly tractor and not everyone can jump into a Fendt and drive it. We won't even go into the reliabillity! ;)

Yer cause then you really will make the JD look bad, no offence but we have yet to find a tractor more reliable then Fendts overall and especially with JD's resent reliability issues :D :D :D

Looks like a ncie tractor all the same though and has been a long time in the making

I should have sorted my car out soon pete is it ok to pop up sometime ???

Yer cause then you really will make the JD look bad, no offence but we have yet to find a tractor more reliable then Fendts overall and especially with JD's resent reliability issues :D :D :D

Looks like a ncie tractor all the same though and has been a long time in the making

I should have sorted my car out soon pete is it ok to pop up sometime ???

Need I mention your Fendt where you work ::) ::)::) ::)

Need I mention your Fendt where you work ::) ::)::) ::)

SSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH shut up :D :D :D

Nah that was a true lemon, cant beat there service though Fendt and listers payed for all the work though we spend a penny as they said it shouldnt have happened and was in general a bad tractor all brands have them just JD had mroe than there share with the 20 series :D :D :D

But i do add the 818 has been perfect and pulls like a train (not that im biast being that will be mine afta next yrs harvest for a while :D :D :D )