New Siku releases...

FB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

have they changed the hitch mech on that ,and some of the other new stuff, ???? several of the pic i have seen dont have the normal implement hitch siku usally use

i think its a combo type one??

Am I right in saying thath there are two types of this kuhn flail topper? One with warning decals etc and one with out?

Jez

not that i know of....i'll have a look at the one i have later ;)

So who's going to be first to put and offset arm on one of these shredders to make a rear mounted one, to run in combination with a front mounted one.

Gav when i ask him :D :D :D, or maybe Mike if he has done it already :D

So who's going to be first to put and offset arm on one of these shredders to make a rear mounted one, to run in combination with a front mounted one.

If mine turn up before the other guys get it done it will be me

• 1 month later...

Just received my second release siku models

I like the fergi trailer a bit dissapointed that the Tail gate opens down only when tipping

The Claas axion is a meaty looking tractor have they changed the wheels so your customer conversions will find it hard

Also got the  Krone mower, Same iron , Lemkin and the Brantner rear tipping bed

sorry cant post any pics in the middle or redorating lounge and dining room so cant find camera