Fendt 818 and Vaderstad Rapid (not for dialup!)

ihatepoundland

Everythings been pretty quiet down here on the few weekends I've been home but this week things have started getting busy, paddocks are being rolled, dung is being flung and they are starting to get out on the land. Fendt has deffinatly taken over, replacing the John Deeres as they wear out, one or two smaller MF and JDs remain for general work it seems.

Spotted this working in a tiny field (great for me with a camera, it would go round every 30 seconds!)

DSCF4003.jpg

DSCF3990.jpg

DSCF4008.jpg

DSCF4001.jpg

DSCF3994.jpg

DSCF3991-1.jpg

DSCF4005.jpg

Nice pics Rob, always good with the camera!!! ;D ;D. Soil looks pretty dry down there,  :-\ :-\

Must be a wee wet bit in that field somewhere though.  :D

That Fendt's doing well pulling that drill...

Brilliant pics and nice to see people are moving to the correct shade of green :D :D :D :D  Great pics all the same

That Fendt's doing well pulling that drill...

Should pull it well is 200hp :D :D or have i got wrong end of the stick :D

thats a lovely rig. Ive never had the chance to drive a fendt, certainly is a few around my area though. The 818 is just gorgeous

I got to spend a half hour on a tweaked 714 Vario a couple of years ago. The Vario gearbox is more intuitive than I expected. I had no bother driving it. The other computer functions are a whole different ball game - although you could call up the picture of Mr Fendt's daughter if you knew the right key strokes  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

nice pics never driven a fendt before i used to drive a lot of jd but iam getting bored of them  :(

don't get bored mate , i thought i used to get bored , but i haven't driven anything in anger for a fair few years now , & i'd love to be bored braindead , just drilling swede's if i could *yawn* :D

thats a lovely rig. Ive never had the chance to drive a fendt, certainly is a few around my area though. The 818 is just gorgeous

i've not driven any fendts after the 300 & 600 favorite's, back then my regular drive was a 612 which clocked well over 15000 faultless hrs , a bit basic but even back then they were heads above anything i've driven before & since  ;)