Deutz K100 with Faucheux Loader

As above....

DSC00635.jpg

DSC00636.jpg

Anyone got any ideas of how to tidy up the front linkage? I have just taken of the linkarms, A frame and top-link, but just doesn't look right with the lift arms and PTO shaft still on the tractor.  :-\

:-[ With the noise coming from the computer desk, Mrs TOG thought I was lookin' at large chested ladies again  ::)

That is ACE Will!! Those nice wide front tyres and the "full width bucket" make it look like the perfect loader-tractor set-up.  ::)

Would you make one to sell?

:-[ With the noise coming from the computer desk, Mrs TOG thought I was lookin' at large chested ladies again  ::)

That is ACE Will!! Those nice wide front tyres and the "full width bucket" make it look like the perfect loader-tractor set-up.  ::)

Would you make one to sell?

Yes you can have that one.  ;)

i have some spare loaders if anyones interested pm me ;)

looks great will

i think it was Holderness Models who had a k100 and valtra loader on a hooklift lorry ;);D

Differant loader, so not a complete copy.  ;)

Anyone got any ideas of how to tidy up the front linkage? I have just taken of the linkarms, A frame and top-link, but just doesn't look right with the lift arms and PTO shaft still on the tractor. 

i scrapped one of those k100's recently, if you open up the screws on the bottom you can take the front linkage and pto off altogether, then maybe make up a grill guard or something for it in its palce.

Anyone got any ideas of how to tidy up the front linkage? I have just taken of the linkarms, A frame and top-link, but just doesn't look right with the lift arms and PTO shaft still on the tractor. 

i scrapped one of those k100's recently, if you open up the screws on the bottom you can take the front linkage and pto off altogether, then maybe make up a grill guard or something for it in its palce.

Cheers, will try that. Thanks for the help.  :)

Ok, spent a while on this today and got here nearly polished up, and I'm pleased with the way she has turned out. I took the linkage right off, as the loader guards look enough to me, I have taken off the fenders like many loader tractors around my way, as they only get caught and ripped off and took off that ridiculous beacon, swapping it for a pair of smaller, more realistic magnetic beacons.  :)

Right here you go.....got slightly carried away with the new camera! ;)

SpinneyCottage-External2020.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2017.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2023.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2018.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2015.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2016.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2014.jpg

SpinneyCottage-External2021.jpg

They're the best of the pictures lads. Any questions or comments, please fire away.  ;)

Looks great to me Will, magnetic beacons? Never heard of them before? Anyway mate i know how much work you've put in and it's paid off an awesome bit of kit there mate very well done  ;)

I mean the real ones are magnetic, as they can sit flush on the roof, anywhere, unlike fitted ones on storks. e.t.c. But these are just glued-on.  ;)

I mean the real ones are magnetic, as they can sit flush on the roof, anywhere, unlike fitted ones on storks. e.t.c. But these are just glued-on.  ;)

Oh right it's not a bad idea for a model though come to think of it  :-\ But yeah as i said brilliant work mate  ;) Anything done with the other end the hedge cutter?

Oh right it's not a bad idea for a model though come to think of it  :-\ But yeah as i said brilliant work mate  ;) Anything done with the other end the hedge cutter?

Yes, glue is setting a siku adaptor on it, but I have a better idea of what to do with it.  ;)