The adventures of Marky and Fanny... the MF410 new to me on 18/11/2006 RIP Fanny

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a beauty as well Kev... would suit Penny and Fanny a treat... wanna go halves on it  :D :D :D

I wish!! Shirley is going to grow some grass for hay again this year, so I am hoping Penny can help out with that in some way!!

will be a long drive on fanny for you, or can you get her in the back of your 7.5 tonner with some ramps?? get the pair together eh

What about a tow hitch on the back of the Z4  :D :D :D :D your land rover and a ifor williams trailer would be ok wouldn't it how much does she weigh  :-\ :-\ :-\

Well done Simon.... it does make your eyes water when you are flat out  ;D

I know the feeling, my 850 does 44kmh on the road, leaves my mate behind on his b250  ;D::) i am for ever stoping for him to catch up, even if he leaves before me

I know the feeling, my 850 does 44kmh on the road, leaves my mate behind on his b250  ;D::) i am for ever stoping for him to catch up, even if he leaves before me

850, as in david brown 850 ? is it fitted with nitrous ? ???