The adventures of Marky and Fanny... the MF410 new to me on 18/11/2006 RIP Fanny

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did have her out the other day actually... but not for long... she's still on 20 hours... nerly 21 though  :o:D :D :D - I may well have a drive in her tomorrow I think  ;)

Give her a drive down to meet lawna. that would put some hours on her  :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 1 month later...

Consigned to a slow death, rotting in sh*t. Poor thing will never know what it is to be loved and cherished! But then again she knows she's a working girl and is indispensable 365 days of the year, unlike certain ladies who are shut in a darkened garage 364 days of the year and when they are let out it's just for a quick spin up the road and back ;)

• 2 months later...

Are good idea Marky mate, althought a little exspensive with heating bills i spose  :D  Mrs F "Mark darling im cold"  Marky: " Put another bloody jumper on then "  :D;):)

:D :D - that's a conversation we've had in my house many a time Ad

what next then mate, one of those air tent things for her????

anyway whens the new team fergy group pic going to get taken

When it bloody warms up a bit Sean  :D :D :o:-[

Ohhhhhhhhh how disgusting is this, Fanny has to have a space heater and a jumper oh god what a wuss marky is, what's next, socks for her booties, ear muff for her bonnet,,,,,,,get a grip Lord fartinson, in my day the dog stayed outside with the tractors and sometimes we put grandma out too especially after she made chili...............................when Sean grows up and learns his words he probably be over to read bedtime stories to her..........oh I gotta go puke :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D - thanks pops... Diane is knitting her some socks for christmas... you've just spoilt the surprise now  >:(::):D

Just think what she will be worth in 20 years time if I keep her like this  ;D

You what Mrs F... no darling... I wasn't saying I was going to keep her darling... just hyperthetical of course...

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE... Had Fanny out today... 3 miles around the village perimiter road.... she's now clocked just over 22 hours  :o

Fitted a deuvet over the garage door to keep the heat in... covered her in sheets again.... must be the most pampered tractor in the entire world I reckon  :D :D :D

I really must find her something to do... or put her up for sale  :-\ :'( - such a waste really  :-[ - Especially now I have Mavis... I could do with the space to restore her really  :-\