Nice MB trac for anyone who wins the lottery!!

I don't think it has a price yet, he normally puts the price @ 999 euro if they are not yet released.

indeed he does, everytime  :) :)

someone will attempt to buy it at that price someday :D :D ::)

Hey,

thats true, it don't costs 999?, He says that he'll only produce 199 pieces of them and you'll get a certyfication for every model to make sure that it isn't a 'cheap' replica.......  >:(

But I don't like his models the 1455 don't looks well and its completly made from resin including the wheels...... I think a high standard is something different.....

Hey,

thats true, it don't costs 999€, He says that he'll only produce 199 pieces of them and you'll get a certyfication for every model to make sure that it isn't a 'cheap' replica.......  >:(

But I don't like his models the 1455 don't looks well and its completly made from resin including the wheels...... I think a high standard is something different.....

you`r right andy.

his modells lokks good from far far away.but unclosed ui ui ui not like that good.

thomas

just looking at the IH section of the website

shame he dosent produce some doncaster  models

aswell as the neuse machines thought i saw a 454 but turned out

to be a IHC 644 from a distance it could almost pass as a 74 range

till you click on the photo with all that red and white going on

it was the white bits on the cab that thrown me  :D

Hey,

thats true, it don't costs 999?, He says that he'll only produce 199 pieces of them and you'll get a certyfication for every model to make sure that it isn't a 'cheap' replica.......  >:(

Don't you think the cab is out of sacle with the rest of the tractor , i think it to short  :-\