walkerparts

Have thought about getting the catalogue from walker parts for a while now, and want to ask a few questions first to the people who may already have it....

If i sent an e-mail requesting a copy, can payment be made for the catalogue by credit card, i seem to remember seeing something here about payment for it, but cant find it again.

Is it worth getting!!!!!  Are there alot of nice things available, i.e UH, Britains and Siku spare parts, and custom parts.

How fast are deliverys?

Many thanks in advance  :)

heres my reply from him the other day

Yes, I do supply a lot of people with parts, decals, paint etc.

I have a catalogue but at the moment it is sold out. I'm working on a new one and hope to have it ready by the end of april.

The catalogue is on A5 size and the last edition had 84 pages, the new one will probably have near to a

hundred pages.

Costs for catalogue + shipment is 3,30 pounds. If you send that to me by mail I will send you a catalogue as soon as it is ready.

Have thought about getting the catalogue from walker parts for a while now, and want to ask a few questions first to the people who may already have it....

If i sent an e-mail requesting a copy, can payment be made for the catalogue by credit card, i seem to remember seeing something here about payment for it, but cant find it again.

Is it worth getting!!!!!  Are there alot of nice things available, i.e UH, Britains and Siku spare parts, and custom parts.

How fast are deliverys?

Many thanks in advance  :)

Now that is weird...I was having a conversation about this only yesterday with Gav! :o:-\ :-\ Ask Gav if you have any questions, as I know he has one. ;)

There are plenty of things of interest in the catalogue and it is worth the 5 euros, payment is by cash only and delivery can take a while sometimes if he does not have items in stock. I have done a lot of business with Henri in the past and never realy had reason to fault him or the materials he supplies.

Henri is a nice guy.  I emailed him and ordered a catalogue about 4 months ago.  He posted the catalogue and it got here before I had the chance to send the payment for it.  He likes cash....no credit cards/PayPal.  He will take a bank transfer but charges 12 Euro's for the privilege.

Catalogue is well worth the money, parts are good.  Just a b*gger about the payment method.

i was told yesterday that the new cat will be ready mid may and will be 100 pages A5 size. will be about ?3.50. not sure about sending cash ? does he take a cheque i forgot to ask him. could someone let me know.

i was told yesterday that the new cat will be ready mid may and will be 100 pages A5 size. will be about ?3.50. not sure about sending cash ? does he take a cheque i forgot to ask him. could someone let me know.

Sending cash is the way he prefers it. Just conceal it in a bit of thin card and put it in the envelope. I use Henri a lot and he is as professional as they come. Very helpful.

He only accepts cash or bank transfer - that's as per his payment instructions in Catalogue No 6.

Hello,

I order my parts for restoring or customizing from Henri Walker or Towse Trading. From Walkerparts I have the Catalogue 2004-2005. For me is Henri Walker faster, because he must send to germany (ca.2-3 Days). that goes from England one week, but thats OK too. He made things possible, you don?t think the parts are  still available. For example I got the wheel centres for my JD 3650 in the section Tractor Customizing. The paints are very good. If he has a new catalogue, I will order it, because I?m curious what customizing are possible with new parts from him.

Best compliments for Henri Walker

from Blueford

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

E-mailed Henri today, his reply as follows

"Sorry, due to lack of time I haven't been able to do a lot on the new catalogue lately.

So it will still take a few weeks [4 to 5 I expect] before the catalogue will be ready."

:)

• 2 months later...