one for the plant guys

just seen this on ebay, guy has another different one listed to, have uh really gone into the 1/50th construction stuff then, havnt heard about it or is this a red herring??

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Universal-Hobbies-1-50-Komatsu-WH613-Telehandler-model_W0QQitemZ300103502644QQihZ020QQcategoryZ68398QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Thye have a range of Komatsu stuff coming out Sean... thats why we are currently living in a new tractor "dessert" ... I think Norscott have some new stuff just out as well.... should please some of the plant boys on here... but it doesn't float my boat  :'( :'(

Thye have a range of Komatsu stuff coming out Sean... thats why we are currently living in a new tractor "dessert" ... I think Norscott have some new stuff just out as well.... should please some of the plant boys on here... but it doesn't float my boat  :'( :'(

ah so they are real then so to speak, wondered if it was a sellers typo at first,

It will be interesting to see how the UH models are accepted by the plant collectors, the build quality/detail on the likes of Norscot, conrad and Brami models is to a high standard, something tells me that if UH build their 1/50 range to the standard of their 1;32 that they may fall flat on their face with the construction model collectors, if you drop a norscot model it is odds on you only chip some paint, a UH model would most definately be broken.

I think that the Ros Agritec green Merlo Roto 40.25 MCSS handler is a better model, all metal and in 1:32. 4 stage extending arm, stabalising legs that extend with screw-down feet, cab tilts and platform rotates, crab steering, engine hood lifts to show good engine detail. Comes with some jib attachments as well, pallett forks, basket (platform with rails) and an extention crane jib. I'll post a pic of it if anyone wants to see it. Hell of a model. 8)