Tractors with boom sprayers

Rick

One of the reson we see the front saddle tanks is that it allows two tanks mounted and leaves space to hitch harrows etc on.....I have a article coming in the 2nd issue of model farmer that shows a custom maker adding tanks to his replica..be sure to catch it......

Ya we do have some self propelled sprayers my family has a Spa Coupe sold by Agco.  I will see if I can find a spic of one

yer but we have mid mounted heage cutters and mowers thought

yes but they fold forward / backwards over the tractor unit for transport, so dont really stick out like those do, must leave a hell of a blind spot for the driver with them on, especially if they are trying to line up on a mark for something?? like seeding ect

I doubt that transport width would be legal in blighty, probably why we don't do this ???

Yep probably over 3 metres but more likely because we have a lot more gateposts over here  :) Clever design nontheless.

yes but they fold forward / backwards over the tractor unit for transport, so dont really stick out like those do, must leave a hell of a blind spot for the driver with them on, especially if they are trying to line up on a mark for something?? like seeding ect

Looks like a wee GPS aerial on top (?)  :)

gps ant all it cracked up to be more to go wrong nowt wrong whit a good old 7610 they are what made britain great in my mind

7610s made most farms switch from ford to Case IH  ;D

i havent seen saddle tanks fitted to tractors over here for years back in the 70s they were popular because they spread the weight load, i see a few of those Spra-coupes about here only suited to low volume spraying hense the small tanks.