Model showroom - USA

Barry

Well it's about time someone (hint hint) over here did some 116 convo's...

For starters... I'll have my 8480 cut down to singles on the rear...

I'll have my 1155 dualed on the rear...

I'll have my 135 converted into a 410

shall I go on....  ;D

thats a challange mate ;)

cheers rick, what make is the loader likeley to be then?? never seen a all white one before in any make that i am aware of

Not tryin' to out-do Rick on a reply here, just adding a little bit of info.....

The white loader might be from an earlier Case model, don't know which one mind you ::) I have a notion that I've seen a 1/16th white Case tractor, maybe a ..90 series with a loader on it for sale at past toy shows. The place to ask would be the TTS 1/16 forum.

If I'm right (and that's a BIG if) it may be a replica of a Great Bend loader. Here in Canada I think that Great Bend was the "factory fitted" loader if you bought a new Case with a front-end loader and left the loader choice up to the dealer. This would be in the late '70s- early'80s. Great Bend is now part of the Bush Hog company (makes scrub mowers etc.).

If I'm wrong, please set me straight. :)